Ontario’s popular Express Entry aligned program was opened for registration on November 2 of last week. Soon after reopening of Human Capital Priorities program registration, it reached its registration intake limit. This scheme is a part of Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). So, no more registration will be accepted for now under this scheme. Like any Canadian immigration program, it also aims to welcome new skilled workers into the country who can easily gel into the labor market. However, as per sources, this program is going to soon issue more NOIs (Notification of Interest) for eligible express entry candidates by this year only. NOI is something very similar to Invitation to Apply but in this case Ontario immigration authorities issue it after searching eligible potential applicants in Express Entry pool. However, eligibility does not guarantees issue of a NOI.
Recent Updates announced under this scheme.
- NOI issued before 1st November 2017 will be valid only till 31st December or 6 months period. So, the applicants have to submit application within this time-limit.
- NOI issued after 1st November 2017 will be valid only for 45 days or till 31st So, applicants have to submit their application within this time-frame.
- Any NOI issued in 2017 will be valid only till 31st December, 2017.
- For application approved after OINP’s nomination allocation than certificate will be issued by early 2018 only.
In case you wondering about eligibility criteria of this scheme, here are they:
- A valid profile in Express Entry pool with a minimum score of 400 CRS points.
- English language ability.
- Intend to reside in Ontario province only.
- Have valid degree from Canadian institutions or from designated foreign institution equivalent to Canadian degree programs.
- Minimum work experience as per Federal Skilled Worker Class (FSWC) or Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
- Meet other essential criteria.
If you are thinking to be considered under this program than contact visa immigration expert for proper documentation and application advice. Get more detail about visa immigration visit on www.resettlementsolution.com.